The human breast cancer cell line MCF-7 does not require estrogen for growth, but paradoxically its growth is inhibited by antiestrogens.
Buy in bulk and save
Save on Creams When You Buy 4 or More
Frequently Asked Questions
Hormones seem overwhelming and probably make you question yourself and many things. So start here and get some of your questions answered.
- What exactly is natural progesterone
- Who Should Use Natural Progesterone Cream
- How safe is progesterone cream
- Do I need a prescription for natural progesterone
- Why do women need progesterone
- What is estrogen dominance
- Should I switch from HRT to Natural Progesterone Cream
- How do I get off synthetics and on the Natural Progesterone Cream?
- Wouldn’t it be easier to just take a progesterone pill?
- Why is transdermal absorption so good?
- Where is the best place to apply Natural Progesterone Cream™?
- How long before I notice maximum benefits?
- What do I say to my physician who thinks this is silly?
Looking for more information on Hormones and their effects
Growth of the human breast cancer cell line MCF-7 is enhanced by androgens, but only at pharmacological concentrations.
We are now beginning an era in which primary and secondary systemic therapies for breast cancer can be based on sound biologic principles.
Gender differences in the presentation and management of social anxiety disorder may be influenced by fluctuations in levels of endogenous or exogenous reproductive hormones.